PxPixel
Foursquare는 쿠키를 사용하여 귀하에게 최적화된 환경을 제공하고 맞춤화된 광고를 게재하며, 광고주에게도 광고 캠페인의 성과를 측정할 수 있도록 합니다. 저희 사이트를 계속해서 이용하시면 Foursquare의 개인정보 보호정책쿠키 정책에 동의하신 것으로 간주됩니다.
X
Just Add Bourbon

Just Add Bourbon

Twitter

Louisville, KY
  • 54개의 팁
  • 1,408명의 팔로워
  • 1,045명의 팔로잉
  • 7 리스트
Just Add Bourbon 님의 다음 도시 내 리스트: 모든 도시
  • Louisville
  • Loretto
  • Bardstown
  • Lawrenceburg
  • Lexington
  • Frankfort
  • Versailles
  • Anchorage
  • Pembroke
  • 모든 도시
Just Add Bourbon의 상위권 도시
Louisville
2 리스트가 생성됨 · 41 Tips
Loretto
1 리스트가 생성됨 · 2 Tips
Bardstown
2 리스트가 생성됨 · 1 Tip
Lawrenceburg
1 리스트가 생성됨 · 2 Tips
Lexington
2 리스트가 생성됨 · 1 Tip
Frankfort
1 리스트가 생성됨 · 1 Tip
Versailles
1 리스트가 생성됨 · 1 Tip
Anchorage
1 리스트가 생성됨 · 1 Tip
Pembroke
1 리스트가 생성됨
추가로 로드하기
추가로 로드하기
Just Add Bourbon 님의 최근 목록
Just Add Bourbon
27 장소 업데이트됨 7월 12, 2013
Update 2013. This is a cocktail and culinary experience highlighting the bourbon scene in Louisville, KY. Pick up a passport at any of these stops to begin your bourbon adventure.
+11
Just Add Bourbon
14 장소 업데이트됨 8월 27, 2013
Here in KY, 95% of the world's bourbon supply is made - the other 5% is counterfeit! When in Bourbon Country, be sure to check out the distilleries to see how America's Native Spirit is made.
+24
Just Add Bourbon
10 장소 업데이트됨 8월 27, 2013
In 2013, Whisky magazine developed their annual list of the greatest bars in the world. 10 of them reside right here in Bourbon Country.
+22
Just Add Bourbon
3 장소 업데이트됨
3곳의 장소 Jack Straw's Pizza, Burgers, Wings & Catering, Larry & Vicki's "Love Nest" inside, Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW) 포함
Just Add Bourbon
0 장소 업데이트됨
0개의 장소
    Just Add Bourbon 님의 최근 팁
    저장
    "Welcome the newest member of the Urban Bourbon Trail. Get your passport stamped by your server and make sure you try Kevin's Kentucky Mo-tea-to, cheers!"
    Just Add BourbonJust Add Bourbon · 6월 21, 2012
    아메리칸
    · Anchorage, 미국
    8.7
    저장
    "I'd try "The Ambassador's Wife" cocktail here, and then ask your server for your Urban Bourbon Trail passport."
    Just Add BourbonJust Add Bourbon · 6월 21, 2012
    · 루이빌, 미국
    8.8
    저장
    "Be sure and get your Urban Bourbon Trail Passport stamped, and try their Seelbach Cocktail."
    Just Add BourbonJust Add Bourbon · 6월 21, 2012
    호텔 바
    · 루이빌, 미국
    7.6
    저장
    "One of the newest stops on the Urban Bourbon Trail, be sure and grab your passport from the server and ask for one of their specialty bourbon flights."
    Just Add BourbonJust Add Bourbon · 6월 21, 2012
    해산물
    · 루이빌, 미국
    8.6
    저장
    "They specialize in the "Bourbon & a Burger" combo for $10. Get it, and then get your Urban Bourbon Trail passport stamped."
    Just Add BourbonJust Add Bourbon · 6월 21, 2012
    아메리칸
    · 루이빌, 미국
    7.2
    저장
    "Grab your Urban Bourbon Trail passport and ask them how you can be the Kentucky Governor for a day with a special cocktail."
    Just Add BourbonJust Add Bourbon · 6월 21, 2012
    아메리칸
    · 루이빌, 미국
    5.9